Experience Costa Rica
The Adventure of a Life Time
Costa Rica Adventure
Well known for its beaches, volcanoes and magnificent wildlife, Costa Rica also offers you a rainforest-covered coastline on the Caribbean and Pacific.
This trip is an adventurer’s paradise. You can take advantage of everything Costa Rica has to offer with the fast paced activities from Pura Vida. Ziplining over a jungle canopy, learning to surf in the warm ocean, rappelling down volcanic mountains, and wading under tropical waterfalls.
But you’ll still have plenty of time for daily BootCamp training and coaching with Adrian Delorey. This retreat has the perfect balance of work, relaxation, and adventure.
- Work hard with Coach Adrian and Jewls.
- Adventure through Costa Rica’s natural beauty.
- Relax with mindfulness, yoga, and group excursions.
- Join morning bootcamps, Absolute Abs, & Flexibility training
Live the Pura Vida way by making the most of every adventure and sharing drinks with new found friends.
Live Bold & Beautifully. Hurry, Register by February 1st, 2023
Spend a week in deep relaxation within the resort (which has an abundance of wildlife), play world class golf at Hacienda Pinilla, surf the world famous Little Hawaii break, or explore your surroundings with our guides for the best beaches, restaurants and off-the-beaten path adventure and nature activities the area has to offer… waterfalls, rainforests, volcanoes, hot springs, giant turtles and colorful birds and mammals are just some of the things you’ll see!
Here’s What You’ll Get
ALL INCLUSIVE – Accommodations Package
- 7 night tropical luxury accommodations at: The Pura Vida House (2million dollar property!) 6bd/6ba villa
- 2 meals per day by private chef
breakfast & dinner
- 1 Private round trip airport transfer (Liberia International Airport, LIR) *private shared group shuttle
- 3 Golf carts to get around resort (2 six seaters + 1 four seater)
- Daily BootCamp training and coaching with Adrian Delorey
- 1 Local Experience:
Visit local town of Tamarindo (shopping, restaurants/bars, culture, entertainment)
- FREE Unlimited Daily Access to Exclusive Beach Club
1 restaurant, 2 bars,160ft oceanfront infinity pool, spa, gym, water activities
- Daily Access to Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- Private access to 3 pristine beaches
Avellanas, Mansita, & Langosta
- Access to the JW Marriott
8 restaurants & bars
- Private concierge services (coordinate transportation, tours, activities)
- Access to 2 Spas
Beach Club & JW Marriott
- Wi-Fi (200/mbps)
- Discounted golf green fees
- 4 mountain bikes
shared amongst the group
- 18 Hole Championship golf course (signature ocean views)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Daily Costa Rican coffee
- Equestrian center
- Mini Market
Optional Add-On excursions & experiences
- Sunset Catamaran Ride (with an OPEN bar!)
- Horseback riding
- Private Deep Sea Fishing Experience on a Private yacht
- Surfing lessons
- Waterfall Hike
- Opportunity for an Excursion to Las Catalinas from Tamarindo for an incredible workout experience
- Flights are NOT included
- Memories to last a lifetime
Pura Vida Adventure Wellness Retreat prices do not include airfare to and from Costa Rica. Visa, MasterCard, & Visa Debit are accepted along with money orders and E-Transfers.. The following are your payment options: 50% reserves your space and the remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to your arrival. All rates are in USD.
- All rooms are double occupancy
- Max 10 people
For any reservation requested in a shorter period than the days above, full payment must be made immediately
Meet Your Guide
BSC (HK), CFC, PT, CERTIFIED KINESIOLOGIST, OWNER
Adrian is the Chief Motivating Officer at 180ºFitness. He holds 2x honors degrees in Kinesiology from Dalhousie University and is a Certified Kinesiologist, NLP Partitioner, Hypnotherapist and Transformation Specialist. Owner of 180Degree Fitness since 2007, Adrian has helped thousands of people achieve lasting weight loss success. You may have seen him on various media outlets including ATV, CTV, CBC News, and has been a regular contributor to the Orleans Star Newspaper in the form of Articles.
He has an experience working with patients internationally – specifically Botswana Africa, a background in stem cell research and has run a phlebotomy blood collection business & sales business during while completing his formal education.
Adrian has helped transform 1000s of lives with his ultimate transformation system, and there is no one in the fitness industry better than him at total body transformations. He is in the process of publishing a book around dispelling the myths of creating lasting transformative change.
Outside of fitness, Adrian is passionate about most sports, baseball and golf in particular, enjoys travel, surfing, skydiving and climbing mountains. He believes being fit and healthy opens the doors to adventure and gets high on seeing his clients achieve incredible results.